Mexican Family Life Survey
1. Arcos G. (2010), “La educación financiera y su influencia en la estrategia crediticia del productor cañero en el centro de Veracruz”, Institución de Enseñanza e Investigación en Ciencias Agrícolas.
2. Alemán S. (2011), “Three essays of illegal immigration”, University of Pittsburgh.
3. Creighton M. (2009), "The role of gender, aspirations, and family structure in Mexican education and migration", University of Pennsylvania.
4. Gallardo-García J. (2006), “Health insurance and pregnancy outcomes: An analysis of fertility, prenatal care and employment In Mexico”, University of Pennsylvania.
5. Genoni M. (2011), “Essays in development economics”, Duke University.
6. Lara G. (2011), “Essays on the determinants of pension savings and retirement management decisions”, University of Maryland.
7. Nava-Ledezma I. “Socioeconomic status and diabetes among Mexican Adults”, Southampton University.
8. Nobles J., “The effects of Mexican migration on sending families and communities”, University of California–Los Angeles.
9. López A. (2009), “Migration and family formation in Mexico: Ethnic and gender differences”, Brown University.
10. Rattia E. (2008), “Essays on returns to human capital accumulation in Mexico”, University of California, University of California–Riverside.
11. Ullmann H. (2011), “Perspectives on social inequality, migration and health. Three essays on Mexico”, Princeton University.